ACCESS TO THIS SITE & Introduction to Investment Companies (Sophisticated and High Net Worth Individuals ONLY)
FOR ALL INDIVIDUALS ACCESSING THIS SITE AND APPLYING TO INVEST
THIS AUTOMATIC STATEMENT FOR CERTIFIED HIGH NET WORTH INDIVIDUAL IS APPLIED
You declare that You are a certified high net worth individual for the purposes of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2001.
You understand that this means:
- You can receive financial promotions that may not have been approved by a person authorised by the Financial Services Authority;
- the content of such financial promotions may not conform to rules issued by the Financial Services Authority;
- by signing this statement you may lose significant rights;
- You may have no right to complain to either of the following: the Financial Services Authority; or the Financial Ombudsman Scheme;
- You may have no right to seek compensation from the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
You are a certified high net worth individual because at least one of the following applies:
- You had, during the financial year immediately preceding the date below, an annual income to the value of £100,000 or more;
- You held, throughout the financial year immediately preceding the date below, net assets to the value of £250,000 or more. Net assets for these purposes do not include: the property which is my primary residence or any loan secured on that residence; any rights of mine under a qualifying contract of insurance within the meaning of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Regulated Activities) Order 2001; or any benefits (in the form of pensions or otherwise) which are payable on the termination of my service or on my death or retirement and to which I am (or my dependants are), or may be, entitled.
You accept that you can lose your property and other assets from making investment decisions based on financial promotions.
You are aware that it is open to you to seek advice from someone who specialises in advising on investments
FOR THE SELF CERTIFIED
You confirm you are a self-certified sophisticated investor because at least one of the following applies—
- You area member of a network or syndicate of business angels and have been so for at least the last six months prior to the date below;
- You have made more than one investment in an unlisted company in the two years prior to the date below;
- You are working, or have worked in the two years prior to the date below, in a professional capacity in the private equity sector, or in the provision of finance for small and medium enterprises;
- You currently, or have been in the two years prior to the date below, a director of a company with an annual turnover of at least £1 million.
We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw access to the pages of this site without notice at any time and accept no responsibility for these pages not being available at all times. We have the right to prevent access to this site at all times, and we may also change the site and the information contained on it without giving notice. HULT Private Capital does not warrant that the contents of this site are compatible with all computer systems and browsers.
We have included links to other websites on this website for your convenience. By giving access to such links, we are not making any statement, warranty or representation as to the quality of the other site as we have no responsibility for that other site.
The entire contents of this site are the property of HULT (unless the site shows otherwise) and are protected by copyright. You may download or print individual pages or sections of the site for private use only. The site is not to be otherwise reproduced, altered, transmitted, linked to another site or used for any business purpose without prior written permission from RLAM.
The HULT logo is a registered trademark of HULT Private Capital.
You should note that we are not the owners of copyright on other websites which are accessible from this site. You should check these individual websites before copying information from them.
The pages of this site are for information only and do not constitute financial or other professional advice in any way. If you are in any doubt as to the validity of information made available within these pages, or if you wish to rely on this information, then it may be in your best interests to seek verification. Unless clearly indicated on this website, the information on this website is not intended to constitute an offer by us to enter into a contract with you. Any contract that we do enter into with you will be on the standard terms of business conditions, which are available upon request.
Past performance is not a guide to future performance.
Please remember that the value of certain investments can go down as well as up and that you may get back less than the amount you originally invested.
We do not engage in collective investments, mini-bonds or any other unauthorised activity in the UK. We are registered in the UAE where our physical offices are based and all HULT activity. We utilise marketing companies occasionally to introduce new HNW and Sophisticated clientele. If you feel you have been contacted incorrectly please inform [email protected]
Each of the products and services described is introduced solely on the basis of and subject to, the terms and conditions relating to that product or service. A copy of the terms and conditions or the terms of the agreement can be obtained on request. Your capital is at risk and interest payments are not guaranteed. Investment in the HULT Private Capital Funds or its “Partner” Companies is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). In the event of a loan default or if HULT Private Capital or its “Partner” Companies become insolvent, you may lose some or all of your investment, including interest payments due. If you are in any doubt about making an investment you are strongly recommended to consult a trained professional financial advisor.
Before you subscribe to the HULT Private Capital or its “Partner” Companies you should ensure that you fully understand the risks and determine whether the investment is suitable for you on the basis of all the information available, including the HULT Private Capital prospectus.