Investing with HULT
To keep ahead of our competition, we are consistently seeking new ways to bring value to your portfolio. Continued success gives HULT investments the reputation as the “best investments” which is why those who have experienced little when investing turn to the industry experts, namely HULT . By taking advantage of our book of best investments you too can potentially build capital growth safely.
Investing with us is simple. Below we have listed the process:
- Confirm status as a Certified High Net Worth Individual and/or Sophisticated Investor as set out under Article 48 and Article 50 of the Financial Services and Markets Act (2000) Order 2005 by way of QA
- Complete online declaration
- Discuss the investment with your HULT professional and choose how much you feel comfortable to begin investing and for which of the projects introduced to you (*minimum investment is £10,000 to £25,000.00 depending on investment type).
- Send to HULT a copy of your Passport / Driving license and utility bill (utility bill must be dated within the last 90 days showing your name and your residential address; utility bill must not be mobile phone bill)
- When HULT Compliance has approved your application, documents will be sent to you for you to complete. Sign and return the Investment Contract either by email or post, retaining a copy for yourself.
- Transfer the funds directly to the project you plan to invest in or to the regulated investment company in United Arab Emirates as your HULT professional will indicate to you according to the investment case.
- Your investment begins.
As customary you will be provided with biannual reports.
You will quickly feel at home when investing through us as we aim to familiarise you with the HULT team. Your experienced HULT professional will ensure that you understand the investment fully before you invest and they will be your first point of contact. Welcome to the HULT Family.
Investments through HULT are suitable only for Certified High Net Worth Individuals and/or Sophisticated Investors as set out under Article 48 and Article 50 of the Financial Services and Markets Act (2000) Order 2005 and they are not suitable or appropriate for retail investors. For more information on this please see our self certification page.